Monday, April 16, 2007

Immortal, Not Undead

Members of the Shadow Guard cannot be killed, but we can still experience pain. I wish to the Mothers that weren't so, life would be so much simpler that ways. Anyways, the proper term for "non-killable beings" is immortal, not undead. The next person who screams and calls me undead is going to eat shadow dust for a week.

See, whenever someone says Undead, I'm thinking of Father Barak's race of immortal gloomy, soul-sucking doom-bringers. Some of them can hold a decent conversation, but most make blood-sucking leeches seem friendly. Be especially wary if you go near the Crystal Caves, for the Undead like to hang out there.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Dear Arleas, I am so sorry to hear that some think of you and the Shadow Guard as the 'undead'. I may be apathetic, but I hate to see anyone so hurt -- the next time someone refers to you as 'Undead' I would be happy to put them in a bottle for you.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the kind offer. I may have to take you up on that bottle some time.