Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My Aching Feet

People have this cracked notion that immortal beings don't feel pain. I don't know which small minded critter started that rumor, but I feel inclined to put this one thing to rights. As part of my duties, as a servant to Mother Terees, I have the opportunity to travel... a lot.

I think I've walked nearly every deci-span of Cathall. Though I don't remember every kingdom, I've distinct memories of Feywick, Kezia, Solaris, Zonga, and Gilmore.

Here's just a partial list of some places I've been in the last few thousand seasons.
Mountains: Rolan Mountains (in Kezia, Cathall, if I remember correctly)
Cathall: Lightcrest, Feywick; Traddlebow (Greater Gilmore); Linthur's Point (Elber); Castle Borgan (Kezia); Blue Elm (Feywick); Elber Plains (Surgog);

Toberna: Library of Hobala;

Whoops, I'll have to continue later, Mother calls...

2 comments:

Siberlee said...

I must say Arleas, you have done a splendid job with you blog and promoting the ways of the Light. I shall have kind words for you to Terees in the next gods meeting.

Siberlee said...

Gratz! on winning the Villian writing contest Jules! I am so glad that you won!