Saturday, July 28, 2007

Find the Chapter 2 addition for Silver

In honor of the release of a recent story, I've added a section to chapter 2: Gather the Spies and Shadows. If you're the first to spot the change and post here or in the Challenge thread, you'll earn one silver.

In other news, I've slowed in recording the Quest for Celnadon, for the point where I'm at is somewhat painful for me to remember. I can say no more.

But I have heard from Mother Terees finally. Seems she needed a long vacation in Sagewind's cave. She should be back in the heavens or walking Mernac soon. Odd, she seemed troubled about something, but I know not what so I shall wait.

2 comments:

ND/Botr said...

Sadly missed the opportunity at gaining a silver. But I must say its a great read.

Unknown said...

What do you mean you missed the opportunity??
No one's gotten the silver yet