Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Shadow Guard Grows by Twos

I always find it amazing how I can forget who's in the Shadow Guard. Memory loss, accursed affliction. Today, I finally remembered Shanyaks and Naysia Ebberon, both of whom have been Shadow Guards for quite a few days now... or is it seasons. So, counting myself, Kataryna, Ember, Shanyaks, and Naysia, the Shadow Guard has officially reached a quarter strength.

Have you ever had one of those days where you feel you should remember something but just don't? That's my life.

As Disciples of Terees, they will both be responsible for illustrating specific Mernac tales. Shanyaks will concentrate on the Battle for Traddlebow stories, and Naysia will work closely with Terees and Father Elsen to prepare illustrations for a d20 book.

No comments: