Saturday, September 15, 2007

Distracted Mother Terees

Poor Mother... I think she's losing some of those straggling bits and pieces of her fractured memory. Must be stress. She needs a nice long vacation in Solaris or some backwoods place no one can find her.

Things have been rather quite in the Shadow Guard of late... I believe Ryna is off getting herself into trouble in more ways than one, but I'm not scheduled to check in on her for a few days. I think Shanyaks is on Ryna-watching duty for now. That could mean more trouble than help.

The days feel all sorts of off. I want to finish recording Jaedin and Jira's quest but there just doesn't seem to be adequate time. I am tired in body and soul and I know not why yet. The reason will come soon enough, but not knowing is terribly disconcerting.

3 comments:

J.F. Posthumus said...

Sister, dear, I have a question for you on my blog...or perhaps it's a question for our Mother, Terees. :-)

ND/Botr said...

Busy, busy, busy. That is what everyone is.

Swirls a dust storm up.....Come out and play...

Anonymous said...

I think it may be the time of year Alreas, things will get back to normal here soon!